Note: DartVS is not being maintained, however Dart Code, my Dart extension for Visual Studio Code is and is much more complete.
Yesterday I published my fourth Visual Studio extension! :)
Showing errors/warnings/hints in the Error List works, as does syntax highlighting (mostly). Next up is intellisense; but that’s likely to take a little longer as it’ll involve actually parsing some code!
If you’re using Dart and have Visual Studio; please try it out and let me know how you get on!
- Use DartAnalyzer from the SDK when saving any .dart file and report errors/warnings/hints to the Visual Studio error list
- Clicking errors navigates to the correct place in code
- Syntax Highlighting
- Use Batch Mode of DartAnalyzer for better performance
- Install from the Visual Studio Gallery
- Download and unzip the Dart SDK
- Set the DART_SDK environment variable to point at the SDK root
Please send your feedback/issues/feature requests! :-)